LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deserted Husband (Own)     11 December 2014

What to expect ?

Both Hindu and Major (Girl Age 29, Boy Age 29) Intercaste love marriage done in Feb-2013 Under Special Marriage Act without informing any of parents and after register marriage stayed separate at respective house. Marriage Consummated. Girl promised to disclose her parents in 15 days after marriage but due to some or other reason could not disclose secret marriage to her parents. after some time she request husband to hand over marriage certificate to her in her custody and husband did same. after some time she request husband to make him belive to convince her parents for marriage and not disclose secret marriage. again she failed to convince her parents and could not disclose secret marriage this happened 3-4 times in 4 months after marriage. in between all this both happily meeting and discussing future steps. no fights or no problems in husband wife relations. just staying separate. girl not having friends so everytime to meet husband on weekends used to lie to her mom and meet husband this is going through since she first met 8 months ago till last day. girl is scared if her mom comes to know about she meeting this boy will make problems in her family. one day her mother comes to know about both meeting and ask girl abt same but girl didnt disclose marriage told she want to marry him now her mother with some wrong intentions informs her that ask that boy to buy a new flat in next 2 months den she will agree for marriage. on hearing this girl get hopes and informs same to husband and being a loving husband he tries to buy a flat of choice but due to shortage of time and funds not able to make it and 2 months deadline ends. even after showing flats to wife she nt ready to select and some fights between them and now wife informs husband not to buy home. in between this 2 months her mom blackmailed her that if she secretly marries that boy she will leave her father and brother and all emotional blackmail. girl started to feel guilty about secret marriage and now ask husband to not to disclose marriage to any one. as the deadline ended her mother started showing boys profile for arrnage marriage and suddenly one day she calls husband and tells to forget her and stops all sorts of relations with husband. and after few days she does engagement with some boy(husband not known abt this). and after lot of calls and sms husband reaches her home and discloses abt secret marriage. same time her parents informs abt her engagement which husband is unaware. now being panic wife lies abt no marriage and ask to produce marriage certificate which is in her custody. next day husband gets duplicate copy from registrar and shows to her parents and now her parents asking divorce from boy. and wife also not ready to continue marriage. all this happenes just becasue her one wrong step of engagement which later got cancelled. and she feels guilty of what she did to husband and her parents. now after all this what to expect ?

she filed divorce under cruelty and false allegations of dowry harresment and 2 dates over counselling.

any suggestions or reactions ?

Learning

7 Replies

now husband getting threats of 498a, DV, Maintenance...

(Guest)

Ask her and ask yourself was there really love?  If it was then where is it now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 options for you,

1.  Convince her to take back those cases.  Shift to where you live, live with you, start enjoying married life.

2.  Fight cases till the end, contested divorce [7-8 years].  Dowry case [6 years].  DV case [6 years].  125 crpc asking maintenance [ you will have to pay maintenance until she remarries]

3.  Don’t want No. 2?  Convince her/Agree for MCD, part ways decently in 6 months time.  But for this 1 year has to get over for marriage.

My advice is follow No. 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then happy roaming to court.  Take water bottle lunch box, one towel.

Same thing i am asking her now, but she is not answering. my love for her still same and want to continue marriage but she is not ready and asking divorce for no reasons.

Helping hand. She is not ready to live with me now. and hell bent for divorce now. i am against divorce and ready to contest.

Deserted Husband (Own)     12 December 2014

Experts plz suggest any solution. or steps for husband to take in such situation

SuperHero (Manager)     13 December 2014

Nobody can Force any one into a relationship. It comes out of one’s own will.

There are already similar cases and you can find them in LCI.

Good Luck!!! 

Deeply Hurt (PM)     13 December 2014

Feel for you bro!

But I strongly advice you to get out of this vicious poisonous vine - the sooner the better - for you and your family. Clearly your girl (wife) shows no tendency to leave her parents for living a life with you.

I reckon its better now than say 2-3 years down the lane after you've got a kid and then realize your wife will throw away the life she has lived with you to just listen to her parents or worse leave you abandoned with much more remorse and make you suffer by running away with your kid - believe  me it hurts way more than this!

I've told the above cuz this is" what you can expect" from such spineless women who cant stand by their own decision.

So the best thing you can do for yourself and your family is realize this as one bad dream and start focusing on a better future for yourself. Life doesn't end over just one stupid female refusing to live with you - be bold!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More