LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

crystal (HR)     10 August 2012

What to do?threats from my wife....

my friend has  married 5yrs back and no kids and his wife has a problem they were  left out with only one solution for kids that is IVF for which have spent lot of money and not only money but his  wife life has to be risked if she wants to conceive and they  both decided not have kids for life time till this stage he was  happy and life is clear for him. only pain is kids.

Mean while he  got a new job and  relocated to a new city, there he  met one girl infact  him  & his  wife met her been best friends for about 6 months and his  wife asked that lady to marry her husband as she cant be conceive at least she can fulfill  needs.she became very close to my friend  that he  also started loving her as his  wife told  to marry her.now  my friends  mom&dad came to know about the relationship and scolded him and no one are supporting him even his  wife before she was very much supportive .He really dont have an idea why his  wife suddenly not supporting .Now that girl wants to complaint against my wife that why she is been asked to marry her husband and why she is not supporting .

His wife is threatening even if he  speak to her she file 498a aginst me and see my end.

What to do?

He is  completely down and wanted to die because of mental tensions.

Yersterday night also my friend has been questioned by his wife  about second marriage and he shouted at her now she started complaining to her parents and dont want to stay in inlaws house wanted to go paretns house for about 15 days.

My friend inlaws are threatening him to file a case and they are not allowing to go to his job even not allowing him to use his car and asked to change his mobile number which he  as done so.

They are asking him to resighn his job and sit in home for about 1 yr.

Learning

6 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     10 August 2012

dear querist,

i am really iritated with your english as some where you had written my wife  elsewhere my friends wife,who is threatning and who is not ,its not all clear  mention your query clearly so that we can suggest you the best legal remedy,

feel free to call so that i can listen your problem.

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     12 August 2012

This person has willfully got into extra marital affair. I understand that his wife even promoted such relation at that point but He himself should have applied some mind before starting such relationship.

He should end now immediately and seek apology from both the ladies.

Regards

Rajan Bhasin

+91-9910571733

crystal (HR)     12 August 2012

Dear sir,

I completely agree with you that he should minimum common sense,He is now worried about two things

1.Now another girl is threatening him and his wife that she will commit suicide by writing my friends and his wifes name.

2.Two days back also my friends wife is asking to marry another girl.

Please give suggestions what acctually he has do .He did a blunder mistake he also  accepted.

Please help him sir he dosent have access to even laptop,phone,Internet so iam posting on behalf of him.

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     13 August 2012

I repeat-He should end now immediately and seek apology from both the ladies.

crystal (HR)     13 August 2012

Dear sir,

Already he stopped talking to another ladys and apologized his wife every thing is done

other lady wants to file a case on my freinds wife or else she is saying she will die  and write my friends wife name

my friends wife is asking to marry that girl......

he already stoppped talking to other girl..from last 15 day..

Rajan Bhasin (Law Student)     13 August 2012

He should not stop talking just as it is and adviced to be in touch with both ladies till the matter cools down.

Involve some common person if things are beyond his hands now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register