LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vipin (Employee)     27 January 2014

What to do now

I am a KVS employee. I was transferred arbitrarily to a far away place.

I moved to CAT which disposed of the OA at admission stage without giving any relief.

Then I moved to HC Allahabad which made me adjusted to nearby district and disposed of the WP at admission stage. It was like a compromise.

My point was that it was an improper transfer but neither CAT nor HC took pain to get into findings. Not sure but feels too that my lawyer could have put in more efforts than he actually did. I got the verdict but not the justice.

Now I have proof that my transfer was politically backed.

Please guide me where to go now for justice? Thanks a lot.


 2 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     28 January 2014

you can hired a new advocate and reopen the case with strong demand

Vipin (Employee)     10 February 2014

Thanks Avadhesh Paliwal ji for your kind suggestion.

I met two Advocates in this regard.

One says that the decision was given by a Division Bench, hence no scope further.

Other one tells that we will have to move CAT first.

I request you to please guide me in detail about the further process of action as per law in this matter.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query