LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish chaturvedi   08 August 2022

WHAT TO DO IF WARRANT ISSUED UNDER 498A SECTION?

What to do if warrant is issued under 498a , I am working armed forces , did they arrest me on this false case. what I have to do now?

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 August 2022

Facts are misconceived. Are you referring to the summons received from the Court? Please post complete and material facts.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     09 August 2022

As responded by the expert that draconian 498a can be used in various ways and manner and I guess you will also feel difficulty to narrate the entire facts in the foru, so go through the Allahabad High Court Judgment of Mukesh Bansal Vs State of U.P and others, which was delivered on 13 June 2022. I find this judgments very useful  for the male victims of 498a a draconian legislation unfit to be in statue book.

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     09 August 2022

Apply for Anticipatory Bail.

You have a good case. You may reach me @ 8297877977

manish chaturvedi   09 August 2022

I RECEIVED SUMMON 2 TO 3 TIMES I DIDNT APPEAR IN FRONT OF COURT AS MY LAWYER SAY FIRST GET BAIL...I ALREADY APPLIED FOR ANTICIPATORY BAIL IN LOWER COURT, MY LAWYER SAYS OPPONENT FORCING TO ARREST ME . SO WHTHER THEY ARREST ME ?

VENKATA MOHANA RAO PATHAKOTA (PRACTICING ADVOCATE AT HIGH COURT OF TELANGANA AND ANDHRA PRADESH)     09 August 2022

You may reach out @ 8297877977

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 August 2022

The warrant is not because of your failure to present yourself before the Court in compliance is to summons. All that is required of you is to appear in the Court apply for the bail and pray for the recall of the warrant. Thereafter, you should either apply for your absence or be present in the Court, as advised by your advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register