LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nidhi (district master frenchisee)     01 November 2009

what to do if the accused is released on bail

i m nidhi manchanda district master frenchisee  of icmas meerut .i am running around 15 branches in meerut one of which is runned by mr. tarun pahwa who is on the post of a development officer in meerut delhi road branch hand is a resident of rajan kunj 101 meerut. .he wrote several dirty mails to me with the same email .id he used to interact with me for business a copy of which is attatched .i immediately lodged an FIR \ against him .a copy of which is being sent to you as an attatchmernt.

this was d second mail by his side of which i have marked a copy to the co police sadar meerut

|

show details 21 Oct (10 days ago)

from nidhi manchanda

to atuldysp@gmail.com

date 21 October 2009 07:35

subject Fwd: ADVISE TO YOU.

mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 21 Oct (10 days ago)

this is the second e mail

---------- Forwarded message ----------

- Hide quoted text -

Date: 2009/10/21

Subject: ADVISE TO YOU.

To: nidhi manchanda

Hi,

Nidhi.

You do not give answer on my proposal.

Pls, sent me my E-Mail id to give me answer that Do you give me Chut 'Yes' or 'No'.

I warning to you that If you call to Jyoti then I will Kill You.

I want Your Chut Only One time.

I waiting your answer.

this is the first mail.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: 2009/10/18

Subject: PROPOSAL 4 U

To: nidhi manchanda

Hi,

Nidhi,

Wishing you a very happy Diwali to U.

I am very impressed to your working style. Main tumhare Working Style se itna impress hoon Ki Tum Meri Ankhon Mein Bas Gaye Ho.

I Miss You Always.

I Love You... I Love You... ILove You...

Mere dil main ek chahat hai Main tumse Share Karna chahta hoon.

I FUCK YOU ONLY ONE TIME, ONLY ONE NIGHT. I WARNING to you Jyoti ko nahin kahena If you call the JYOTI Then I KILL YOU. I hope you are ready to f**k with me Because I know that you Love me.

I suggest you that You choose the Time, Place to f**k with me.

ONLY YOUR'S

sir LIC ENJOYS AN ENVIABLE REPUTATION IN THE MARKET THESE KIND OF EMPLOYEES CAN RUIN THE NAME AND FAME OF LIC.

I REQUEST YOU THAT THE AUTHORITIES WOULD LOOK INTO THE ISSUE AND GET THE NEED FUL DONE AT THE EARLIEST.KINDLY GIVE ME THE E MAIL ADRESSES OF THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES.

I WISH TO MEET THE AUTHORITIES IN PERSONAL AND WILL SURELY DO SO IF THE PROBLEM PERSISTS.

AN EARLY ACTION IS HIGHLY APPRECIABLE.

NIDHI  MANCHANDA

Learning

1 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     02 November 2009

Approach your local commission for women or search the site of National commission for women you will get right guidance and help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register