LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sameer (Assistant)     09 May 2017

what to do dont know help me...

I am writing this on behalf of my sister she has two children.Her Husband is beating,torturing,and asking money 1)If she go for 498a case then can she stay in her father in law house or not. 2)If her husband get punished then in that case can she stay in her father in law house or not. 3)Can husband give divorce forcefully. Answer according to muslim law.

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 May 2017

Face to face meetings and closed relatives must help husband and wife conflicts instead of going to police and file 498a etc. If she go to police station, naturally husband and his side people get angry on her and show their ego feelings. Better solve the problems within the family elder members sit to gether and solve the family problems. 

sameer (Assistant)     09 May 2017

Dear sir we tried so many times but it failed.She only want her husband to love her and keep her and her children with affection and dignity. Husband says leave my house if ur father did not give money.Also he is saying i will harass u if u have problem then take action and send me to jail. He is torturing for last 10 years, now the childrens have grown up they need proper education.so please answer the above question for this i will be highly thankful to you. If sister have no law to stay in father in law house after filling case then she will not file case because she have no place to go, her father is very poor.

Born Fighter (xxx)     10 May 2017

After 10 yrs of marriage ur saying husband is torturing for dowry....

Please note if you have proofs of him asking for dowry then you can take legal action. However if you do not have any proof and OR trying to put pressure on husband to agree to demands of the wife then it is most likely that the marriage will be over. Innocent husbands and family do not show ego but their image is socially ruined and shattered when false criminal complaints are lodged by a member of the family. 

As suggested try to resolve problem amicably within the family.

Take steps with utmost caution, do not get influenced by lawyers who will ask you to file legal cases at drop of the hat.... All the Best !!

sameer (Assistant)     10 May 2017

Dear sir husband is continuously asking money and torturing for last 10 years.Out of 10 year wife reside in husband home for only 2 to 3 years.Several time people of both side try to convince him to not beat.On pressure of people of both side he takes wife to his home but after 2-3 month same things started to happen.Wife only wants her husband to keep her with lov and dignity.But he does not do this. Wife have no option she can't stay at father house all the year of life.But if she goes to husband home he started to beat him. There is only one option wife should stay at husband house and should bear all the torture of husband.

A walk alone (-)     10 May 2017

You should ask your sister to go her husband home. If her husband beats her then ask your sister to shout loudly so that neighbor or people can listen and gathered . And go to doctor for medical. you should advice her first not to file any case. Once she file any case her marriage will be over. So better ask her to shout loudly and gather people or neighbour when he beats her. Once she be bold all her problem will solve.Dial 100 number police will come.(if it continued several time)

sameer (Assistant)     10 May 2017

Thanx sir. Ur answer is very appreciative.

Mukesh sharma (job )     11 May 2017

Hello if your sister not living with her husband home than why you could not file for divorce case  

file for divorce and along with maintainance in sec 125 stay with her family.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register