Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abusedwife_2015   14 July 2016

What to do after case is transferred to high court?

Long story short, my husband filed divorce case against me in sessions court under the mental agony section. I have not filed a counter yet but my lawyers succesfully transferred the case to High court.

I received the transfer order copy from HC. The session court judge also told me that the case bundle has been sent to the HC but I cannot find my case in the HC online search. How do I go about knowing the details of my case? Should my lawyer or I go to the court to inquire or will I receive a notice from HC asking me to appear for the hearing? Please tell me approximately how long it might take for this transfer process to be complete and the hearings to start?

My husband wants to withdraw his case now. Please guide me with that too. Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Gagan Kumar (Lawyer)     14 July 2016

Hi Mam,

Forum discussion may not give you concrete solution. You need to consult a lawyer over the phone or need a face to face consultancy. If interested you can contact GK & Advocates Law Firm. It will save your time too.

kilimanjaro (md)     14 July 2016

Hi gagan Kumar , i See you are giving the same reply"s to most of the querys ?

Its considered as spamming . Kindly dont spam and if you could give suggestions , its much appreciated

Originally posted by : Gagan Kumar

Hi Mam,

Forum discussion may not give you concrete solution. You need to consult a lawyer over the phone or need a face to face consultancy. If interested you can contact GK & Advocates Law Firm. It will save your time too.

1 Like

Mukesh sharma (job )     19 July 2016

Hi if you case transfer session court to HC thna you got a copy and case no which they have sent you  check with this no online on court web oyu find your case no 

if not thn you need to court help line about it they must be guide you about it 

thnks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register