Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What to do ?

Hello All,

My wife left home and I had send a legal notice to her.In her reply she had filed a case for CrPC 125.I took the details to a Bangalore lawyer. I want to contest the case from my native now as Bangalalore is not my native.I am now asking the lawyer to give me back the documents.But she is not taking my phone and also I am not able to meet her.I tried to meet her by going to her office she is not there.I don't know what to do.

Learning

4 Replies

vishal yadav (ADVOCATE)     14 May 2010

You should file a complaint against that lawyer to the BCI.

Daksh (Student)     14 May 2010

Dear Rajivvvvve,

You can go to the local court and ask for the lawyers directory from where you can get the other contact details i.e. her residential address etc.   Otherwise you must have left a message at your Advocate's office to return the call or the staff should have arranged for the papers you have handed over.

Otherwise if you know about the cause title of the case and the date you can engage a local Advocate who will either make inspection of the court file and could arrange for the certified copies of the case papers.

Best Regards

Daksh

(Guest)
1. Retention of files of the clients for non-payment of dues by the client is misconduct on the part of the advocate R.D. Saxena v. Balram Prasad Sharma, JT 2000 (9) (SC) 432: AIR 2000 SC 2912.
Rgds.
1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     17 May 2010

complain to bar council of state as well as central.

have you document about handover the papers to her( yr adv)?

follow arun ji & yadav ji.

arun ji thanks for the citation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register