Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandarp1986 (techni)     03 October 2013

What to consider as proof

Dear Expert,

I am married since 1 years but living seperate since last 6 months as my wife's behavior to my parents is very bad. i want divorce now but only proof i have is  a video in which mt wife is calling my father some bad word and a message on face book saying she is sorry and wont repeate the mistake but i dont believe her. can this video and message b helpful? what to do if i want last years messages between us in which she accepts her mistake as a proof. i dont have that messages. can i get them from company?if yes the how?...pls guide me..i cant live my whole life with her..

Learning

2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 October 2013

Dear Querist

contact a lawyer personally with all the documents

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     04 October 2013

Originally posted by : kandarp1986

Dear Expert,

I am married since 1 years but living seperate since last 6 months as my wife's behavior to my parents is very bad. i want divorce now but only proof i have is  a video in which mt wife is calling my father some bad word and a message on face book saying she is sorry and wont repeate the mistake but i dont believe her. can this video and message b helpful? what to do if i want last years messages between us in which she accepts her mistake as a proof. i dont have that messages. can i get them from company?if yes the how?...pls guide me..i cant live my whole life with her..

@ querist Its not so easy to get contested divorce. I think  service providers do not store messages for more than six months..

Before entering into the maize of litigation Pl. explore all possibilities of reconciliation and changing yourself so as to adapt to temperament of other spouse.

changing spouse is often not the solution, changing oneself  always helps.

regards ASHOK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register