Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay kumar (unemop)     26 August 2008

what this mean.

hi,
today postman come with one notice i not get that,but some information i have i need your help to understand that.

on envelope this info mention:

case no:

hg. dt:

case: fs

can u tell me what is fs. i think this is a criminal case filed by banks against me.

Learning

7 Replies

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     26 August 2008

false statement------false security-------fraud section    may be.pls  send details if you have. drscpratihar

advocate jain (advocate)     27 August 2008

i think  fs means first summon

advocate jain (advocate)     27 August 2008

i think fast track court

Vinay Chhikara (Legal Expert)     27 August 2008

move to court

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     28 August 2008

I am want  the admin to put a
check on this guest (doesnot matters). His posts are far from sanity
and abuse to the spirit of forum. Hope the members have seen the posts
made by  this guest at the column of Sri. Ram Deo Kakra.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     28 August 2008

Same view as Mr Srinivas. Is the person not aware that emails can be traced and such abnormal behavior can be penalised? Using abusive words against a Magistrate is too much. The administration do take steps . As lawyers we know how to set the Investigation machinery to work and that too effectively.Looking at the odd hours in which the mails are sent it is obvious he is using a home PC and not cyper cafe. I think one weeks police custody and seizure of the PC would be a fit punishment. The person is most probably in his early teens or early twenties. Schooling in English/semi English, father a middle level executive OR most probably from our field itself , poor in studies, flashy and most probably an only son moving around with wrong type of people.Smokes , Drinks occasionally.Drives recklessely a motorbyke .Rude to persons of the opposite s*x. Has a strict discipliran father and has most probably had an abused childhood. Is physically weak. poor in human relations. Probably looked down upon by family and friends.  With right guidance and timely lintervance he still has chances of redemption.ELSE.................

lawyers friend (na)     28 August 2008

NICE SAY RAJAN SIR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register