LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kunal chandhok   08 February 2017

What should I do now. Please help

Hello respected all advocates I am Kunal chandhok R/O new delhi. Although I never thought to get into all our laws and take this step still it's life. No one knows what you will be forced to do with time. I have my girlfriend where we love each other and blindly trust on each other. What has happened now is my girl decided to make her parents meet a guy 7 years back to make them aware of their long term marriage plans. Now slowly slowly she noticed that the guy is not right. He is indulged into all such activities which a girl will never expect to see in her husband. At that time her parents told all their relatives about this and all agreed with their relation. Now that guy is like a great guy in eyes of everyone. My girl knows the truth and no one is ready to listen to her saying why didn't you think before. Now we both want to marry each other. Forcefully her ring ceremony has been done with that guy 2 weeks back. And now we both want to get married in eyes of law so that we can show to everyone with papers that we are married. I know nothing can be done here. We need to take a step to run away from here and get married in some other state. I am planning to get married in arya samaj Mandir and then instantly court marriage. Now I even have a risk of getting beaten by her father as he has said this that he will kill me if her daughter marries me . We both are sure about each other. And we want to married. So please help in this. I want to know how much time it takes in these both marriages and after that how will I keep myself safe from her parents and relatives. Please help me. Regards, Kunal


 5 Replies


Contact your area police station.  Drop matter of arya samaj etc.  Police will get your married.  Dont worry.

Love is great.  Love zindabad. for the heart finds its way!  Happy married life in advance.  ANy matrimonial disputes? Feel free to contact me.

whatnot   08 February 2017

If it is true love, you both will face consequences together and be married.

Having said that, the honour of family is prevalent in North and it does lead to all sorts of voilence against cupid.


If you both have decent job and can survive in another city with your skills then you should plan to go another city. Leve with marriage certificate(for all purposes court one is required)


Your descripttion seems to sound like lament and helplessness. Grow a pair.Take someone from her side into confidence. Be prepared to face consequences.

Or become a Devadas

Kunal chandhok   08 February 2017

will it work if I do court as well as arya samaj mandir Marriage and then leave from here and move to another state. There on these certificates, can I approach police and ask for self protection from them? Will they help me?

Kunal chandhok   08 February 2017

Hello? Please anyone reply?

A walk alone (-)     08 February 2017

You can take help of Police for self protection. Do one thing when they threads you record it and show that to police . they will protect you. As you both are adult you can marry. Once you got married her family will never harm you. After marriage you would be their son in law. They can only threads you but can't harm after marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query