LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitzz (Shop)     21 February 2024

What should i do in below scenario?

Hi All,

My wife is tested positive with HPV high risk(16 and 18 types). And this could lead to cervical cancer in future may be. She had multiple affair before marriage she told me after the reports came out. And now this virus has been transmitted to me as well. This virus could go away own its own and for that it will take 2 years max. If it doesn't go away it will develop itself into cervical cancer to my wife and for me it could develop into penile cancer or genital warts for me. This test is not available for male. So no way i can find out whether i am still positive or negative. i have to wait for 2 years just for safer side to see if nothing is occurring on my genital area. We are married since 9 months only. This test is available for only female. So after this test is coming negative for my wife continuously for 2 years then i have to do this test for her every 5 years to see if she is negative for HPV. She is also having some panic attacks and anxiety issues in which i had to cook food for whatever time she was in anxiety period. I am not sure what should i do?

Could someone help here with some guidance on law what should i do if there is something or i have to struggle my whole life?



 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 February 2024

Help her by arrange proper treatment as a human being till her life end.Nowadays new technology i like Artificial intelligence is  helping to doctors in their health treatments.

Jitzz (Shop)     21 February 2024

I already showed her to one India's best hospital on both the above health issues before even complaining to her parents.

Shashi Dhara   21 February 2024

Law dont help you you may seek for divorce but it is better to give  best treatment asnow she is your wife on humanitarian grounds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register