LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil chaudhary (Software Eng.)     21 September 2010

What should I do


I’m Anil Chaudhary Software Engineer 21 year old Hindu Jat. I love a girl. She is 24 year old but she is not jat. But our families believe in caste so we know that our parents will not allow to our marriage. I can’t think my life without her.

So could you please suggest me?

What should I do?

And what can I do?


 3 Replies

Alok Motan (Advocate)     21 September 2010

u have two options

either run away with ur gal or forget her......u have to choose the best for you...........

if u run ...do arya samaj mandir marriage..... register in court ....live happily but without your parent's blessings.....alos note you would also be protected by local police....(not all the time)

think twice before u take any final decision..... it may hurt u in future...choice is urs....

now genuine advice : try to convince atleast ur parents, or ur gal's parents atleast....either of the parent's support is must.....in marriages like this.....u and ur gal would be on safer side for future.....lastly i dont think u have become that much mature to take responsibility (of wife/family) as yet....dont mind but i am saying coz u have just crossed ur teens age and u are just 21 ....!! take some more time.......


rest upon u both....

All the Best....


Anil chaudhary (Software Eng.)     22 September 2010

Thanks for your replies,


Actually I need more time but I haven’t time because her family is going to U.S.A. on January forever.

Anil chaudhary (Software Eng.)     24 September 2010

And could you please tell me what is the Procedure of court marriage?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register