Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gajender Singh (ca)     20 December 2010

what should i do?

Dear Friends,

My wife left my house over a small dispute and went to her parents. She said she cant live with my mom. She said if you live with me alone than i can join you. Now our relatives are pressurising me to leave my mom and save my matrimonial life........what should i do. m happy with my mother than my wife. my father is no more and my mother is 60.

thnx

Learning

6 Replies

Adv B.B.Gambhir #9814820602 (advocate)     21 December 2010

brother file a petition under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act for restitution of Conjugal Rights in court and directed your wife to join the company of her husband in matrimonial house.

Gajender Singh (ca)     22 December 2010

she say that she want to live with me only and not with my mom and is putting false allegations on my mother that she taunt her.

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     22 December 2010

Sir B B Ghambhir,

If court order his wife to join with him under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act for restitution of Conjugal Rights. But Sir if his wife denie to join then what legal action can taken. Because most of the girls did not obey this order of court as they know that court or any one else can not fore girl. So in this regards what do you say please guid us properly

Adv B.B.Gambhir #9814820602 (advocate)     22 December 2010

brother as per section 144 and Order 21 rule 32 of CPC if any party failed to obey the order of the court for restitution of conjugal rights then the court can attached her/his property and she is not entitled for any maintenance as well. then you will be liberty to file the divorce petition on grounds of desertion.

Gajender Singh (ca)     24 December 2010

as a male i cant go for 498a or dv, but i also dont want to go for divorce and rcr. rather i would like to go for some criminal case like extortion or blackmail. Kindly guide me what options i have against my wife who clearly says she dont want to live with my brother and mother and want separate residence, otherwise she will not join me (also once she warned me that if i dont obey her she will entangle me in 498a/dv.)

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 December 2010

IF SHE TELLS TOMORROW THAT - SHE WILL SLEEP WITH HER BOYFRIEND IN YOUR ROOM,

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR AGE OLD MOTHER.

YOU MAY DO ONE THING, THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SEPERATE ROOMS - GIVE ONE ROOM TO YOUR WIFE AND ANOTHER TO YOUR MOTHER.TELL THEM NOT TO ENTIRE OTHER'S ROOM. BUT IT WILL BE DIFFICULT  IF IT IS RENTED ROOM WITH A COMMON ENTRANCE.

TRY FOR A SEPERATE ACCOMODATION, HAVING SEPERATE ENTRANCE. THIS WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. HOWEVER IT IS A PLUS SIGN THAT YOUR WIFE WANTS TO STAY WITH YOU.

THEREFORE DO NOT MAKE THE GAP MORE.

WATCH IF YOUR MOTHER OR WIFE HAVE HABIT TO ABUSE OR THROW COMMENTS ON OTHER OR NOT.  ADVICE THEM TO BEHAVE WITH THE OTHER PARTY AS A UNKNOWN PERSON.

I HOPE THIS WILL BRING PEACE IN YOUR FAMILY.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register