LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   28 July 2015

What should i do..??

Hi everyone,

I married in April 2013 its almost 2.3 yrs completed, my wife stayed with me for only 5-6 months she used to stay most of the time with her parents and and we have a daughter. she used to fight on small small  topics and start un-neccessary argument, 3 months earlier we had an argument on a issue and she left my home with my daughter to stay with her parents. Me & My family is ready to take my back in our life, but know she dont want to stay with us.

We fear that my wife can lodged a false complaint 498A, 307, 377, 323, 506, 34 IPC, 4-DPA, for this issue, me, my parents and  family everyone can be in jail, if she lodges complain. now currently she is at her fathers place. Please help me out to overcome this situation. me and my parentes are suffering with mental toture and she can spoil my life & my family's life.

Still my parents are ready to be as we were earlier, know she dont want to be with us and i need a peacefull life. Please help me.... what should i do know...?? what if she lodges a false complain ??


 5 Replies

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     28 July 2015

Talk with her.  If she is ready, go for mutual consent divorce to escape physical and mental torture.  If she does not accept or you fail to reach a compensation amount she demands, then be prepared to fight a long legal battle, collecting the evidence favourable to you.


One should take charge in marriage.  No lose control.  Lose conrol by the way was a great song in RDB. of the situation.  Once you lose control of wife, you lose control of life.  Simple.  Now too you can try.  all the best.

Nitin (marketting manager)     29 July 2015

Apply for Bail,

 and fight the case based on merits, all laws favor Women,but once you start collecting your evidences

and the trails you made to re union with your wife,,you will win the case

dont take mental pressure, this is common in India.



Ramesh   29 July 2015

Thank you sir,

but now her family wants my daughter to stay with them & my wife says that my daughter will take care of her family, bec her parents dont have any other children to take care of them and she is not ready to come back, in case if she lodges complain we dont know when what will happen, me & my family can go behind bars in the above mentioned sections, therefor, to avoid this situation what should I do..?? 

SuperHero (Manager)     30 July 2015

@Ramesh - Why do you fear all the time? If she files cases you should be in a position to fight, nothing will happen.  

Now Police cannot arrest immediately. 

Fear is a big factor. Have some Courage and guts. 

@Gyan Prakash - Sir, In today's world Women has more freedom than Man. If you ask any questions, then they will say this is Modern world or this is common now a days. Earlier Financial dependence was there...

The moment you try to Control Wife then she thinks she lost her freedom, Women Empowerment and they are filing false cases even on Kids too...

Cases they can file Domestic Violence, Dowry Harrasement, 498a, and so on....

Would there be any Police station that would file DV case on Women or Wife??? I don't think so..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query