Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What should have been the subject of this writ?

MAIN PRAYER TEXT

to issue a Writ of Mandamus or any other appropriate writ, order or direction and: (a) by declaring the action of the respondent No.3in refusing the CAP Certificate to the petitioner No.1, as illegal and unconstitutional (b) to direct the respondent No.1 to 3 to forthwith issue the CAP Certificate to the petitioner No. 1 enabling him to seek the admission of the petitioner No. 2in MBBS Seat in CAP Quota for 2013-2014

pl tell me with the prayer as noted above what should have been the subject and what could have been the inpact if subject is changed after 7 months?

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 March 2014

What was the subject when you filed the writ 7 months ago?

Why do you want to change at this stage?

I think it is in-appropriate to amend, as i can opion from the given circumstances.

The heading, in general (differs from High Court to High Court) shall be

" WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) UNDER ARTICLE 226 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, FOR ISSUANCE OF WRIT OF...................DIRECTING THE RESPONDENTS NO...TO ...FOR............"  

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     22 March 2014

Application under Constitution of India has a special feature and character, Prayer portion is also different than that of ordinary application.  Hence, I advise you to take help of an Advocate who has practical knowledge  in drafting application under Article 226 of the Constitution of India..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register