Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     22 October 2010

what should be the pattern of bar council examination?

as a teacher of post doctoral degree i found great problems faced by students qualified MBBS out side the country.i know dozens of such doctors who are repeatedly appearing  exm conducted by MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA.failed each time and not getting registration number.i could found our housesurgeons for post graduate entrance exm studying mcq day and night.now come to law students if they donot pass bar council exm what they willdo?very low quality english education ,law is vast, finance etc will pose a devastating effect on the student community.something to be done.degree is recognised by s.3 of UGC act.govt should consider one year revision studies in a law college with some scholarship.however standard must be at par mci standards.more suggessions please from academicians.dr pratihar                                                                                               NB--sitting members of lower and higher judiciary(FIRST TRACK COURT etc getting astonishingly minimum marks even  0 in oral exm conducted by HIGH COURT COLLEGIUM AND NOT PROMOTED AS DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE)

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register