Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Dhaka (Ex-Army Havildar)     03 April 2011

What should be my next step as per RTI Act 2005.

All Respected Friends,
I won my case on 2nd July 2010. I did not get any information about implementation of Court order from Army and I submitted true copy of Hon'ble Court decision to Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)Records on 13 Nov 2010. I wrote a RTI Application to PIO Army Headquarters(HQ) on 25 Feb 2011 and PIO Army HQ transferred my application to PIO AOC Records u/s 6(3) of RTI Act 2005 and inform to me through normal Dak(signed by the PIO Army HQ on 03 Mar 2011).But,I received that information on 17 Mar 2011(without cover, in the street, in front of my house). I forwarded my First appeal to Appellate Authority of Army HQ against transfer of my RTI application by the PIO Army HQ in the same Public Authority.I received a reply from AOC Records without Appellate Authority address, Officer not signed as PIO, without name and rubber stamp. Officer of AOC Records just write" The Hon'ble AFT(Armed Forces Tribunal order dt 02 Jul 2010 will be implemented on receipt of instructions from PIO Army HQ.Yesterday I received the reply of my First appeal from Appellate Authority of Army HQ as Appellate Authority of Army HQ only review the cases of PIO Army HQ and PIO Army HQ transferred your application to PIO AOC Records and you are requested to approach concerned Appellate Authority.

Now , the situation is " I have not getting the address of Appellate Authority of AOC Records. However, i write to head or Centre Commandant of AOC Centre. Than, where i will pay the fee of first RTI appeal.
There is no any information about other PIO and Appellate Authorities, fee payable at,DD/PO in favour of etc on Indian Army website except PIO/Appellate Authority of Army HQ, New Delhi.

Can I write to CIC as Second Appeal in this stage or what is the option with me in this stage/situation.

I am attaching complete matter/letters to all of you for ready reference and better understanding.

I am waiting for your early replies/suggestions.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Rakesh Dhaka
Gurgaon-122001
Haryana            

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register