what should be done to expidite the process in a dv case?

Business Analyst


My mother has filed a DV case against my wife making me as a proforma party since four months back. Still the Domestic Protection Officer (D.P.O.) has not visited our place and submitted his report in court. This matter has been pending for months. This is the fourth time the date has been extended by the court as there is still no D.P.O. report has been submitted. The case is still in its nacesent stage as no summons has been issued to the opposite party. We are getting frusturated as no progress is being made in DV case.

All the learned counsels in this forum kindly advise me what should be done to expedite the process of summoning the other party in this case? Should we move an application in court requesting the court to pass an order of summoning the other party? Kindly advise.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x