LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Garigae Naga   05 February 2020

What's procedure to revoke AGPA?

A did AGPA to B in the year 2005, After that A & B together sold 2 acres out of 4 acres, So now Title holder A wants to revoke AGPA, So what's procedure to revoke AGPA in order to handover remaining 2 acres of land.

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 February 2020

just file for cancellation of that 

Garigae Naga   06 February 2020

where I have to file? I mean in which office?

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     06 February 2020

You must publish the notice that you are cancelling the GPA in a Local news paper  also ,and keep that cutting...meanwhile make cancellation deed and either register that or notrize that and send a copy to the the POA holder.

Garigae Naga   06 February 2020

In AGPA, Irrevocable word had been mentioned
So in the process of revoke, Title holder need any signature or approval of AGPA holder in Cancellation deed of AGPA

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 February 2020

It can be revoked by grantor of GPA any day/time by registering "Cancellation Deed" with concerned/ Area Sub-Registrar and issuance of notice to attorney under registered AD letter.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 February 2020

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) with relevant case file at: Chamber no 647, Dwarka Courts Complex, sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # +91 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More