What option is available for tenant?

My tenant was saying in a court, he will sign a undertaking letter saying after one year he will vacate the house and handover the key.

If I agree, is there any other option is available for him after completion of the said period? 

is it better to accept or not?

I am worried because when he gave the similar letter in police station for 4 months, he went to a court and got the injection order?

please suggest me what should I do?


If tenant gives the undertaking in court "he will vacate the premises after one year "it will be in your favour, pray to court to pass an order  that if tenant fails to comply with the undertakig  then landlord will have right  to get possession of property by execution of undertaking.  

Total likes : 1 times


Assistant Director

I don't think it's a critical issue, the tenant will handover the key after one year. It's just a matter to pass the order. If you still have concern about the same, contact with good advocate, he will guide you properly and helps you to take mandetory action. pharmaceutical packaging - Droppers & Caps




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x