LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANAND (engineer)     31 July 2021

What next after sale deed declared null and void

I had purchased a plot in karnataka few years ago and registered in my name. Later few fraudsters have registered the property amongst themselves. 

Subsequently i had filed declaration suit to declare me as the owner and injunction and the other saled to be null and void and not binding upon me. Judgement delivered in my favour and declaring me as the owner

My query is what should i do in sub registrar office to enforce judgement and the other sale deed as null and void. What will be the role of sub registrar and what he is supposed to do in this case?

Thanks in advance

Anand

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 July 2021

File the court order copy with sub-registrar office and keep an ancknowledgement from the registrar office. 

1 Like

ANAND (engineer)     31 July 2021

Sir, any further action by sub registrar like blocking the sale deed or removing the registration entry from the records and software, so that if i apply for Encumberence certificate tomorrow, the fraudulent entry will not be visible anymore.

Regards

Anand

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 August 2021

Obtain E.C.so that u will know status accordingly. and follow up.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register