Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mentally Depressed (will tell you later)     25 March 2012

What legal actions are available against wife files 498-a??

Generally it has seen that wife slapped charges aginst husband by making use 498A/DV act and cases languished in courts for years

I need an information whether the husband can also files the cases against wife during the trial and on what charges? or he can sue the wife only after the completion of trail if he get acquitted??

Learning

4 Replies

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     27 March 2012

What r d factual aspects, what r d allegations, what r the misdeeds of her, y she left from ur society,  do u have any evidence of her misdeeds ????? 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     08 April 2012

You can do it but far that proper home work and full coordination with advocate essential.

imran (Sr.Officer)     09 April 2012

Dear  Sir,

Please advice, I'm also the accused person of this false 498a harrasement case.I filed the restitution of  conjugal case in the month of August 2011, my wife filed harasement case on me and my family in the month of Sept 2011 after getting the notice from the court.me and wife and daughter stayed in a independate house far away from my parents house. all my family members got bail and in chargesheet only my name is there.

What are the legal actions are there in india constitution on my wife for putting me false IPC sections of 498a and 506 on me.  she is not at all interested to live with me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register