LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj kumar (Studying)     25 October 2021

what kind of document to be framed

i myself and other party(family of my expired brother condition of 2 adult and a minor ) are willing to enter into a agreement that a dispute with regard to a property is solved and no futher claims could be filled in a court after this .now i have no knowledge which instrument/document to enter into so that it is also applies on minor.

please help

 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 October 2021

Contact a local advocate and get a good draft of the settlement deed and get it indexed through LSA guidance.  Let minor be represented by a guardian.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     25 October 2021

No agreements are valid if entered into on behalf of a minor.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 October 2021

Your profile suggests that the posting is a riddle. You have been posting so many such queries and having some fun at the cost this platform which is meant for those who are genuinely in distress.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query