LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejal (house wife)     06 May 2012

What is women pollice station?

I have finished my exams & now i want divorce from my husband but he neither want divorce nor want to live with me without money.

My lawyer ( family friend ) is advicing me to give a complaint at women police station providing all the information & give a statement that i want to make a counceling in family elders  & i want to give them a time for 2-3 months if situation doesnt come under control than i will make my complaint legal.

Is this really posible that woman cell take complaint & doesnt do any procedure untill i inform them to take a action  ? or if i made complaint at woman police station they immediatly call the other party for counceling  & mediation . do they really councel with loyalty ? My lawyer uncle says they are totaly corupted & do the mediation & counceling only in the fever of that pary who pays huge money  is this true?

Learning

7 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     06 May 2012

U said,

I have finished my exams & now i want divorce from my husband but he neither want divorce nor want to live with me without money.

If u want a divorce, then why giving this 3 months for thinking, why dragging him into women cell councelling! If u have grounds to file for divorce, go for it. Divorce proceedings will give both of u ample oportunity for councelling, dear!

I still doubt if u r clear about ur aim, Do U want divorce from him or something else?

cm jain sir (ccc)     06 May 2012

Lawyer is ur freind and another lawyer is your uncle then we know what is your plan. Dont run behind lawyers even they are ur uncle.

He doesnt want to give you divorce means he needs u.

But why dont want to live with him the truth u r not telling. Why he is asking money for divorce? some loopholes you are not clearing here. Half cooked story will never get a correct solution any where.

If you want legal solution then no body can help u.

Your life as well as his life will finish in court and police.

Try to talk and convince him for smooth divorce otherwise one more false case will be added in court list.

Tejal (house wife)     07 May 2012

He doesnt need me he needs only money . he wants 20 laks if i want to live with him or i divorce him .

I want to take a three months time for me & my family specially for my younger sis.so i want to avoide police cases & court cases as i read in the forums cases spoiles whole the life.so lawyer has advised to make a complaint as a precaution that you have informed ( not an N C) in police & trying the the matter to solve piecefully by elders.If they still dont agree for keeping me or divorcing me without money than convert the complaint in the FIR? He is not a family lawyer .& i need a divorce as i cant live with the greedy family.so i need a guidence to get a divorce .

Tejal (house wife)     07 May 2012

I need to konw about women cell . whatever i get to know from lawer is correct or not?

(Guest)

You may get woman Counseling cell address from SSP office or any Police station of your City.

You may also knew this from official website of your city OR Police.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     08 May 2012

If u want divorce, then going to women cell is a wrong path u consider. Women Cell is nothing but a police offshoot to reconcile the warring couple to bury the hachet. Its a pre-FIR councelling, & believe me ITS A BLOT ON TERM COUNCELLING! Its basically an extortion cell!

My advice is to FILE DIVORCE ON THE GROUNDS OF CRUELTY if MCD is not in pipeline!

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     08 May 2012

You go to women's cell.  He himself will file divorce petition unable to bear the counselling by police.:) You propose for MCD, he will accept.  There ends the matter. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register