LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What is the process to file divorce

I GOT MARRIED IN 2012  . BOTH LIVED FOR  3YEARS . AFTER THAT LAST AUGUST 2015 MY WIFE LEFT TO  HER PARENTS HOUSE. NOW I   SEEKING FOR DIVORCE. BECAUSE MY WIFE IS HAVING  PROBLEM OF  SEPTATE OF UTERUS( OPERATION DONE) . BOTH THE FALLOPIAN TUBES OF MY WIFE  HAVING BLOCKAGE . AND SHE IS HAVING THROYID AND POLYSTIC OVARY  ALL CLINICAL PROVED .DUE TO THIS  SHE IS NOT ABLE  TO  CONCEIVE . IS IT POSSIBLE CAN APLY FOR DIVORCE DUE TO  IMPOTENT OF MY WIFE 

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Better Have an Amicable Discussion with her.Having No Child is Not a Major Issue in this Modern Days and You both Could go for Adoption if you truely Love your Wife.If not Discuss with her Amicably and Go for Mutual Consent Divorce with out further Wounding her.

(Guest)

Go for IVF treatment and can conceive easily, divorce is much a costier affair you idiot.

b.goheel   14 November 2015

fully agree with narsimha.
queriest seems to forget to mention whn would he come to knw. before or after marriage.
it may be a crucial part.

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     14 November 2015

I don't agree to your decision for divorce only because after marriage your wife is suffering problem..

How do you feel, when after marriage, due to any disease you abruptly become incompetent to perform your s*xual part and your wife asked for divorce?

Try to sort out this matter amicably with proper discussion with your wife and make out a way, that do not effect, both of you. Divorce is a remedy, where separation is the only way to live peaceful life, but your case is different.

Thanks

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     14 November 2015

Grounds mentioned by U for divorce are not acceptable.Was she suffering with the ailments before marriage also? U have not mentioned the reasons,as to why she left for her parents home.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     15 November 2015

If this is the sole reason for you wanting to seek divorce , then you need to couple it with other allegations as well . Merely this ground shall not entitle you to a decree . Unless you can prove that this fact was specifically concealed from You , the same shall not get you anywhere. Also plz ponder upon the advise given by the others . Letting go of a spouse because of medical reasons is not very appropriate

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     15 November 2015

Dear Srini,

only if your wife suffered such diesease before marraige can be a ground for annulment of marraige, else you aplly for mutual consent divorce and ambically dissolve marraige.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitish Banka

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     07 December 2015

The ground mentioned by you cannot get you divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register