LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Madeva   16 July 2022

what is the procedure after quashing

what are the procedures need to follow after quashing case in high Court.
do we need to take any NOC or final clearance documents from courts?

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   16 July 2022

Take certified copies of orders.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 July 2022

Obtain certified copy of the orders passed by High Court and submit it to Trial Court to close the case.

Did you ask your lawyer ? If so, what is his / her advise ? 

1 Like

Prakash Madeva   01 August 2022

Hi Vashista sir. my lawyer is demanding more fee now and saying he will not submit the certified copy in sessions court.

I am out of country and I will come to India next month. so he is threatening there is a validity period for submitting high court order to sessions court and if that period is over you will have to fight again to get your case quashed. so pay me what I am asking I will submit the certified copy in session court and close the case.

is what he saying is true please guide me or can I submit order copy once I come to India?

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 August 2022

To my understanding, the advocate has the professional obligation to take the matters to their logical conclusion. He cannot bargain on fees at this stage.

His thteats, if true, are hollow. You may issue written instruction to him (through whatsapp, e-mail etc.) to file the decision of the High Court before the Trial Court and get the matter closed. The progress of the case could be ascertained from e-Court.

1 Like

Prakash Madeva   01 August 2022

Hello Venu sir,

He didn't submit on the assigned date from the session court and he has submitted my previous stay copy from high court and demanding me to pay the fee if he has to submit order copy.

the only catch here is iam out of country that is why he is doing like this I believe.

can I appoint another lawyer now and ask them to advance the date for submitting order copy and close the case, will this work or is there any other way to do so please suggest.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 August 2022

Yes, informing the earlier in writing, you must appoint a new lawyer to obtain certified copy of High Court order and submit it to Trial Court so that the case may come to an end.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register