LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What is the next step ?

My wife filled a complaint in women cell for taking dowry and domastic voilence. I received a notice from women cell. I attend the frist meeting of women cell but nothing will happen. My wife filled a false complaint that her father hasbeen spent rs. 30 lakhs including dowry in the marriage but true is this- her father didnt spend any single rupees in marriage. All the expenses of marriage willbe paid by us. Now i want to know that what should we do to protect our family from false complaint ? What is the next stage after complete all the meetings in women cell if no result will appear in the pend in the marriage ? Her father monthly income is rs.15000/- and Rs.30 lakhs are spending in marriage than what is the income source ? if he fail to provide the income proof than what happen ? Have any other valuable suggestion from your side to protect the family from false complaint. Warms Regards

Learning

1 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     30 July 2013

If you spend the money in marriage, please prove it in front of womens cell. If your father in law says he spent 30lakhs, ask him to prove it as well. 

Besides, don't worry about what they claim they spent..it doesn't matter. IF they are bent of filing a 498a against you, they will. Please join a local SIFF chapter in your area and attend the meetings regularly. You will get all your answers and support from there. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register