LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     19 March 2009

what is the court next directives, please suggest

Dear Friends,

please suggest, my wife have in a counter  retilliation filled a 498(A) case against me. we are not aware of that things and the Court has issued NBWs against me and three members of my family. all the family members have got AB from High Court.  after that i have filled for the same in High Court, after lower court rejects the same. the court on first hearing after perusal of all documents and enclosures given 18.03.2009 as the date for reconcilliation. yesterday in the Chamber of HOn'ble judge we both sit there alongwith our respective lawyers. the court only asked that please come with a settlement or agreement between both of you. whether you want to live together then also or if you don't want to live together in that case too, a agreement on both of you are required by me. in the process of discussion, the court also observed and stated that i know that there is no demand of dowry from the boy side (i have first filled divorce petition). the court further given 02.04.2009 as the next date in his chamber at High Court.


kinldy suggest me, there is no possibility of reconcilliation between both of us (from my part). they have told the court yesterday that i (the girl)  am  ready to live with my husband only in any part of India. the court also observed all the discussions. the court also extended the NO COERCIVE second time till 02.04.2009, the next date of reconcilliation.


what i will have to do. i am neither going to talk her nor i will agree to her demands to live seperately. i also know that they will not talk to us first. anyhow we have to given any statement on 02.04.2009. what i will do, please learned friends, suggest me, it is very urgent. please reply with some details.




 1 Replies

n.k.sarin (advocate)     19 March 2009

Mr Vinod, you must understand that court is under obligation and duty bound to go for reconcillation, but court can not force u for reconcillation.u can denie for reconcillation on the ground that u and your family member facing false allegation and false trial of dowery case and got AB from HC and due to that , reputation of your family diminish in the eye of neighbourer and surrounding people and u and your family member  got harrased by the wife side .It is cruelty to you, and it is itself a ground for divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register