Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay Kumar Dewangan (Prop)     20 April 2011

what is the basis to form a reserved constituency.

Hell Dears,

I have got an ex-parte decree of divorce and on me 498A, DV20,21,23 and 125 these cases are going on. On DV Hon'ble judge has granted maintenance of 2500/ to my ex-wife and my daughter even after it has been proved that she deliberately sent all papers to my Office headoffice address and i have been fired there off from service. Due to the reputation of the company i am not able to get any job now even after clearing my interview. They certainly ask me about overleave on the previous company for what i ahve been fired off. Now i am myself  dependant on my father how could i give any maintenance.

And If i will ask court to give my child then they will ask for my income proof then why it can not ask to woman for that to maintain child with her income and if not then why cann't court give my child back even if she is telling that she can not maintain child's education without maintenance.

In my DV case interim maintenance has been granted and now she again demamnd for another interim maintenance on 125 Cr PC. How can i manage now because my whole life savings are going off in this case. Why the court is totally woman's biased.

Is the woman are eligible to get maintenance in two different section together. Please suggest something to do as my ex parte divorce apeal and stay case which hase been done by wife, in first order Judge has dismissed the stay on decree. But sec 9 (13) and section 5 (Limitation) is still pending on that.

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 April 2011

@ Author

1. Contest "package" suits with all your mind, body and soul reamining focussed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register