Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (none)     09 July 2012

What is the actual cost of filling r.c.r in bangalore???

What is the actual cost for Filling R.C.R in Bangalore??? One Lawyer told me 20K, Another One told me 25K & another one told me 30K. Is it true??? What is the Best Way to File R.C.R From Bangalore??? Or whom shall I contact???

With Best Regards

Rahul T.

Learning

15 Replies

(Guest)

Go yourseff , just you have to pay court fees that will be in between 30 to 200 rupees.

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     09 July 2012

Lawyer fee is usually based on his/her standing and your ability to pay.   You can file in person.  If you can speak kannada, it is a little easier.   Lawyer knows the court, court office and it's procedures (hard for a layman to understand) well, so filing goes smooth.  Why do you think he got his law degree and is a practising professional ?  Someone needs to follow up on the summons, or in case substituted services etc, as is appropriate.

Rahul (none)     10 July 2012

Sir,

They (lawyers) are asking, initially 20-30K, just for filling the case. And then, each step or proceeding I need to pay 5-8K. I do speak Kannada well, don’t know, how to proceed… Let me visit the family court once & know the process… than my be I can negotiate with the lawyer…if negotiation is smooth, then I will proceed along with him, Else need to find some other lawyer..

Thanks

Rahul T.

(Guest)

Why are you inviting trouble by filing RCR?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     10 July 2012

See once you get your wife back to her matrimonial home every penny spend was worth it - take RCR suit in that spirit and position yourself in the queue accordingly

All the best.

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     10 July 2012

Go to the filing office and there is a super-in-tendent and a couple of clerks.  There is not much format for the petition.  Type it yourself and ofcourse the section 9 HMA has to be titled bold.   There is a prayer at the end of the petition.  You also need to file an affidavit signed in front of the notary/advocate.   The print out has to be on Legal Blue paper. The clerk in the office will tell you the fee to be paid.  You will need marriage photos, invitation cards, and some other photos, marriage registration certificate to prove your marriage.  Once the clerk or superintedent verifies your documents,  it will be posted to the judge for setting up a hearing date and issuing summons.   You will need to be aware of the day when it will go to the judge.  Once you are told about the summons, please go to the Sheristadar's office and there is a section for the dispatch of the summons.  Follow up with them.   Note down the case number and the date of hearing. 

The above part is only the simplest part of the whole procedure.   When summons are served, and your wife does not appear then the whole magic of an advocate is very important.   The judges hardly have more than few seconds in Bangalore - so the advocates only can react very fast.   If your wife appears, and if you request mediation then it goes to the mediation center.  I hope mediation is your purpose.   

Rahul (none)     11 July 2012

Sir,

My Wife has already filed 125 Cr.P.C against me in my native, So, the local Lawyer (my native), told me to file R.C.R here.  I know, if she comes back, there will be a chance of filling Fake DV or 498A or may be some more.  So I have installed video camera in my house, than I need to plan…. I assume, she will not come back….  Let see what happens… May be I have to Leave INDIA, to teach her a life time lesson….

(Guest)

She has only filed 125 till now. You can fight 125 on merits on many grounds like she is capable/ left home on her own.

If she files sec 24 in RCR, you will have to pay maintenance and litigation expense for sure if she is not earning.

She can also get it transferred to her place.

And if she gets angry, you will also be slapped with 498a/dv.

Sir,

Who can poison a Dead man??? My motive in my life is to make her (my wife’s) life Hell…. I don’t want to kill her…  I don’t want to bear her. I want her to suffer… So… I don’t want to get a Divorce from her…. So want to live with her In HELL….

WHERE SHE WILL DIE EVERYDAY………… And that will happen in front of my EYES….

@498akadushman Sir,

So....LIVING in HELL  is a Good Option…

(Guest)

All the best Rahul.

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     11 July 2012

Dont you think the judges dont know about the RCR trick against crpc 125 ?   Your RCR (if properly drafted) only will help a little bit in fighting maintenance case.  Mere filing it wont help.   Also she can file S.24 against your RCR and until S.24 is finalized your RCR will be kept pending. 

You should not think about making her life hell or your own.   You should try and see if you can make your life pleasant for both of you.   If not, try to get divorce.

Good option for you is to fight 125 on it's merits.  

(Guest)

RCR can not help you in this also.

You can get the decree BUT

No court can force her to live with you.

If she does not return, the max RCR can help is in....

1. you can get divorce in one year.

2. No need to pay maintenance after RCR decree.

Thats all you can achieve by rcr.

Originally posted by : Rahul

Sir,

Who can poison a Dead man??? My motive in my life is to make her (my wife’s) life Hell…. I don’t want to kill her…  I don’t want to bear her. I want her to suffer… So… I don’t want to get a Divorce from her…. So want to live with her In HELL….

WHERE SHE WILL DIE EVERYDAY………… And that will happen in front of my EYES….

Rahul (none)     13 July 2012

Friends,

Thank you very much for all of your kind advice… I am going to file R.C.R as per my lawyer who is fighting for my 125 Cr.P.C  case… I do have enough evidences to fight 125 Cr.P.C. As per him, filling R.C.R will boost existing 125 Cr.P.C Case.

I really don’t know, if any other option available Apart from R.C.R for me??? Sir Please guide me, if I can proceed through Different Way…Then Filling R.C.R ???

Thanks

Rahul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register