Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Troubled Hubby (support )     07 September 2009

what is Revision Petation

What is revision Petation ? sir in my 34o crpc application on interim mainteance judge did not consider my applciation he toll i wont accept if you want you file revison petation in High court . If i file revision petation will i get stay on IA



 6 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     07 September 2009

Dear Mr. Troubled Hubby,  Kindly let me know in which court, the original application for interim maintenance was filed by your wife?  What was the order passed by the Honble Court?  On interim maintenance application, criminal revision application before the Honble High Court is maintainable.  However, let me know why you want not to obey the orders of the trial court.  Regards.

Troubled Hubby (support )     08 September 2009

Dear sir

 The orignal application u/s 24 for my RCR was filed before the honourable family court .The order was passed in family court since my wife had lied in the affadivit that she is wrking on daily wages for which i submitted her provident fund details later at the tme of arguments she submitted a memo that she is earning only 4000 Rs since i profived all the proofs that she has lied under oath . I filed a Se 34o crpc applicaton in the same court as per procedure and proofs . the judge is relucantant to listen and rejected my applicaton under crpc 340 so what is the remedy can i file appeal in high court and how abt going on crpc 340

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     09 September 2009

Dear Troubled,


if the limitation of period of 90 days has not crossed you may file a revision petition before High Court of your Judicature. i think a stay must be awarded to you, if you prove your bonafide there.



Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     09 September 2009

For revision, time period is 30 dyas but you will definately get it done from High court. Also tell us the locationa and may be we will help you.

Troubled Hubby (support )     09 September 2009

sir i am from bangalore

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     09 September 2009

Read ur PM. and we will help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register