LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


What is remedy?

What is the remedy,  When wife disobeys the decree of  restitution of conjugal rights?


 3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 October 2012

Pray for decree of Divorce after 1 year of its non-compliance by his wife.


P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     02 October 2012

This kind of decree cannot be enforced with force. Please wait for another year . With the decree, it is easy to get a divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register