LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     01 July 2014

What is "power of attorney deed"?

Respected Lawersclub Advocates and Experts,

There is a civil case of my FATHER before the JOINT COLECTOR.But my father is old and weak to go all the way to JOINT COLLECTOR OFFICE for HEARINGS.So, i have planned to REPRESENT my FATHER in the civil case.For this i heard i need POWER OF ATTORNEY DEED.Is there any such FORMAT or APPLICATION known as POWER OF ATTORNEY DEED Format or else it can be writtened in a plain paper.Kindly help me out in this regard.



 1 Replies

Krishna. Advocate (Advocate)     01 July 2014

Yes Possible . contact a local lawyer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query