LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     30 July 2013

What is next on the intrim stay order -what are next steps

Hi All, I am Prashanth from BLR and this is rgrding my intrim case filed on March 2012 , my wife filed 498 a case also ,we have one KID n 1.5 years old

My wife got 5000 intrim order from MMTC-1 court and again she got 10k intrim order from the sessions -FTC-3 court ,But her lawyer hidden the facts of my wifes job earnings

(she has 4 years of clinical research job experiance in MNC and she is a M.Sc graduate also done PGdiploma), after the 10 k intrim order ,
i have collected form16,form26AS and bank statements  of my wife and produced in FTC-3 court and asked for STAY order ,2 months back i got the stay order for entire Intrim Case ,

Please note that i have paid 80k for 1.4 years before the stay order and 60 k left ,after the Stay order i have stopped paying intrim money to my wife ,
Now my wifes lawyer planning to cancel the stay order from FTC-3 court ,and asking for my salary particulars through the court ,

Could you please let me know this stay order will be alive how many months (FTC -3 passes order like -entire case will be stayed till the furthur proceedings )

My wife is getting 30 k per month as per the form 16 ,bank stmt ,form26AS , my salary is 55k /month(their lawyer always says that my documents are fake & my salary is one lakhs per month
 -which is false )

Now  my wife planning for a rich guy for a new  marriage ,we have 1.5 years KID ,now she don't want to come and stay with ,She is demanding  15lakhs OUTSIDE settle ment ,

I have filled for RCR in the family court one month back ,

NOW I DON'T want to PAY one rupee to my wife ,because she refused me without a reason

SHE is also earning 30 k per month (i have 4 years form16 ,form26 AS ,bank stmts )

Her lawyer always shout infornt of the judge that (My salary is one lakh and she came on to the road without money ,eventhough her parents are having 2 crores of properties ,
i don't have one rupee property on my name we just have one old house in the rural area and my one and ONLY JOB  in our total family ,i have 4 dependents on me  )

as per the LAW /NYAYA  /DHARMA   need not to pay one rupee to my wife .

COULD you please suggest me what steps i should take(HOW TO FIGHT IT IN THE COURT ) .

Learning

2 Replies

shriks........... (healyhcare)     30 July 2013

1.you are on the right track......

2.many............smtimes pressurizes indirectly for outside settlements and slam husbands with high interims.......so that husbands eventually succumb.....

3. wife pressurizing onetime settlement thus filed 498.........you did a good job by stopping interim......
4. if you drag the case few more months.......price will go down.....

5. rcr was a good move indeed........
6. just keep cases at still and drag....drag and drag.........you say 1lakh for onetime and bargain.......price will go down ....wait n watch.....

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     30 July 2013

Many thanks ,Shriks ,,really thanks a lot ,i have been suffered a lot and suffering from my wife nad her lawyer ,they are demanding 15 lakhs out side ...

Let me know one thing --i have submitted form16 ,form26AS n bank stmts of my wife originals to the court ,but in the lower court judge was not consider those proofs and gave salary attachment of mine n also passed arrest warrant for the intrim dues ,After that FTC -3 gave me a STAY on entire INTRIM based on my wifes earning proofs ,

I hope i will get justice on intrim in the HC /SC based my evidences (slary details ) right ? please assist me on it .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register