LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra Parmar   10 April 2021

what is my legal rights

In front of my shop premises there is adani meter who is the owner of my neighbour shop I hve requested to my neighbour but he is ignoring me .... and I hve given Complaint to Adani office to remove the electric meter from my premises but they are also doing nothing what I hve to do in this situation pls can anyone guide me my humble request to you pls


 5 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     11 April 2021

Approach local lawyer and seeking his advise , act accordingly

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     11 April 2021

You need to substantiate the nuisances caused through the installation. Aside you have stated that the same is installed in front of your premises and in the next line you held that the installation has been made at your premises! Please correct the facts for good appraisal of opinion. 

Surendra Parmar   11 April 2021

Pradipta ji mere dukan ke wall pe mere bhaju vale ne meter lagaya hai aur vo meter mere bhaju vale ka hai meko ye meter mere dukan ke wall se nikal na hai legally mene mere neighborhood ko bhi kaha aur Adani vale ke office me bhi kaha ki ye meter mere wall se nikal oo pan vo kuch nahi kar the hai ... mujhe vo meter nikal na hai mere Wall se legally tho fir kya remedies hai mere pass mene Complaint bhi di as a letter but Adani office do not reply to Complaint pls advice me pradipta ji my HUMBLE REQUEST TO U I will highly obliged if u reply to my message I'm frustrated bcoz of these meter even owner of meter dont care what I am saying to him he says jo karna hai karle meter yehi rahega

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     11 April 2021

File an application under section 133 Cr.Pc before the SDO or District Magistrate.

Also move an application under section 144 Cr.Pc before him. 

Please do a land survey report, showing the installation has been done on your wall, and file a complainant registered criminal trespass case against the Aadani and your neighbor.

File a mental harassment case against them for using your wall/premises without your acknowledgement and causing trouble and/or damaging your wall or land.

Surendra Parmar   11 April 2021

thank u very much pradipta ji 😊

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query