LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

what is meant mediation in divorce case

sir I have file the divorce case against my wife in curality ground . cause she have illegal contact. I have no evidence in my hand. I face to face saw that curel. now I had attended the first hiring. next hiring was in August. judge mentioned in the status of case is mediation. plz explain sir what will happened in this period and when it is possible for me to get divorce. plz help me expert's.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     06 July 2018

In the Court, there is marriage councillor, who will hear the case from you as well as your wife and try to find out whether ground for divorce really exists or restitution of marriage is possible. If he finds that restitution is possible, he will attempt to settle the issue amicably. If it is not possible, he will report to the Court that reconciliation is not possible and thereafter the case really starts before the Court.

(Guest)
Thanks for your kind reply sir. Sir she make s*xual touch with her brother-in law. I saw it face to face sir. I can't able to explain my sufferness and sometimes I thing why I alive and I tried three times suicide but my my bad luck I still alive sir. Iam from poor family background sir but she is rich. She has police power cause she's aunty is inapector . she attack my mom and me . police didn't take any action. Now only confidence in court. But court also can't able to help me. Why sir all the laws are designed only to save women's not men.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register