Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     16 October 2009

What is Domestic violance case

Hi,

What is Domestic violance case? What happen if wife files a false domestic violance case against her husband and also file 498a at the same time.How to cope with post domestic violance cases and post 498a case. What should I do to take my 4 year son's custody after my wife has filed 498a and domestic violance case against me. what will happen to my job? and if I lose my job due to stress and mental agony will I still have to pay maintenance to my wife ? since my job is very stressful and requires lot of focus and concentration, I may lose my job in futute due to mental stress and agony caused to me by fighting 498a and other criminal charges against me.Kindly  let me know what should I do now.

Learning

2 Replies

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     19 October 2009

Hello,

She can file a complaint u/s 12 of PWDV act and seek reliefs and these cases will run simutaneously.It will not effect other hearing and if u already been ordered to pay maintenance den it will be considered while deciding the same in PWDV case but not more and she can seek other reliefs also iunder this act.

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     19 October 2009

Hello,

She can file a complaint u/s 12 of PWDV act and seek reliefs and these cases will run simutaneously.It will not effect other hearing and if u already been ordered to pay maintenance den it will be considered while deciding the same in PWDV case but not more and she can seek other reliefs also iunder this act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register