LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tiger_tiger (student)     14 September 2011

What is cost of getting an order copy from lower/trial court

What is the total expense incurred to obtain an Order Copy from a Haryana Trial Court? I mean what is the cost of nakal form, cost of stamp, etc. I'm asking this because my lawyers charge me heavy fees like 400, 500 Rs just to get the order copy from a lower/session court and that too he gives me the order copy after taking 10 days?

Please explain me in detail just for the sake of my knowledge.

Thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     15 September 2011

Ten days time is not abnormal.  There is a process behind getting a copy from the court and that will definately consume time.  Compared with our courts in AP 10 days time is very less. 

Paper cost and xerox costs are the costs usually levied for order copies - rest is all the service charge of your advocate.  If you are not happy with his service or his charges you always have the option of changing him.

Sandeep Aggarwal (Advocate)     22 October 2011

400-500 is not so big amount for obtaining copy by your advocate. Kindly cooperate with him. It also includes the fees/labour/work/time consumed etc. of lawyer. Don't worry, the amount is genuine. And for the time one can get urgent copy in 1-2-3 days depending on the rush of the courts otherwise normal copy can be obtained within 4 to 12 days.

(Guest)

THE AMOUNT IS GENUINE 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register