LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govardhan (private employee)     05 March 2013

What is balutha inam

Can any one explain that what is Balutha Inam. pattadar of the Balutha inam can be sell it off. 

Regards,

Govardhan

Learning

8 Replies

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     05 March 2013

Dear Govardhan,

Where is the land is situated is not mentioned, because Land laws and type of land differs state to state. 

Govardhan (private employee)     05 March 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your quick reply. The land is in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

Regards,

Govardhan 

MANNE SN (Chief Consultant)     05 March 2013

" 'Inam' means land held under a gift or a grant made by the Nizam or by any Jagirdar, holder of a Sa.msthan or other competent grantor 2[whosoever, whether subject to the sovereignty of the Nizam or not] and continued or confirmed by virtue of a muntakhab or other title deed, with or without the condition. lands held as inam by virtue of long possession and entered as inam in the village records: Provided that in respect of former J agir areas, the expression inam shall not include such lands as have not been recognised as inams by Government after the abolition of the Jagirs."

Recently Govt. of Ap in accordance with the Provisions of Section(8) read with Section (10)of the A.P.(Telanagana Area)Abolition of Inam Act 1954 have issued Orders for Regularising the INAM Land by Collecting TEN times opf the Land Revenue.Most of such Lands in Telanagana were Regularised during   "REVENUE SADASSULU" conducted ONE year back..If it is Regularised , the can sell. If not Approach the MRO/RDO Concerned for Clarification in this Regard.
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,
for Vasudha Realtors,

============================================================================ 

Govardhan (private employee)     06 March 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply for my above quarry. i got clarity on the subject. Can i have the clarity on the following. i would be very thankful to you in advance.

The issue is that one of my friends purchased the property of independent house constructed in the area of 105 Sq yards in Hyderabad.

The agriculture land was converted in to residential plots in the year of 2005 and the first document executed in sub registrar office in the year of 2005. then the property had three transactions. my friend is the fourth person who purchased. All the link documents are there. We have examined the EC from 1983 to till date all the names and transactions are clear.

In pahanies it is mentioned that the land is balutha inam.Said property is in two survey no. for that my friend is having some of the passbooks and some of them are missing. in the passbooks it is mentioned that the property was transfered to some X in the year of 2005. 

As my friend is the 4 th person in the transactions held for the last 9 years, as this land is mentioned as balutha inam, he is having doubt that there will be any dispute on this in the future. 

Is there any thing to be done from his side. 

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Govardhan J

MANNE SN (Chief Consultant)     06 March 2013

Thank You Sir/Madam, Thank You Very Much for your Interest on our Services.! Thank you Sir, Thank you very Much Mr. Govardhan for your Detailed Information. Bultha Inam is nothing but Jagirdari Inam There is no Problem for that small Portion of Land even it is acres also. If you are in Hyderabad,Pl. Contact me for further information and for further Clarifications with all relevant Documents. I will give full picture and Clarifications on all your Queries and Doubts. cfor that you need not Pay even a single Paise. My Contact N. is 9133498366& Mail ID is vasudharealtors@yahoo.co.in. Thank You Sir With Best Wishes, MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB., for Vasudha Realtors, 09133692924. Thank you with Regards SN.MANNE,B.Com.,LLB., for Vasudha Realtors is A Reliable Real Estate Consultancy in India. Pl.Visit: www.vasudharealtors.com & Post your Properties FREE 9133692924.

hank you Sir, Thank you very Much Mr. Govardhan for your Detailed Information. Bultha Inam is nothing but Jagirdari Inam There is no Problem for that small Portion of Land even it is acres also. If you are in Hyderabad,Pl. Contact me for further information and for further Clarifications with all relevant Documents. I will give full picture and Clarifications on all your Queries and Doubts. cfor that you need not Pay even a single Paise. My Contact N. is 9133498366& Mail ID is vasudharealtors@yahoo.co.in. Thank You Sir With Best Wishes, MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB., for Vasudha Realtors, 09133692924. Thank you with Regards SN.MANNE,B.Com.,LLB., for Vasudha Realtors is A Reliable Real Estate Consultancy in India. Pl.Visit: www.vasudharealtors.com & Post your Properties FREE 9133692924.

Govardhan (private employee)     06 March 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your help/ support. i will call you and meet you at convenient time.

Thanks & Regards,

Govardhan J

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register