LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I need guidance now. (Harassed by Wife and her family)     24 January 2014

What is alternate to divorce from court?

Hi To all,


Could any one let say what is the other option for getting seperate apart from coming to court.

Will any family agreement or wife Deserting and never reply for 2 to 3 months and husband considering it to be deneyal from wife and lead new life by giving notice to wife or having family members meet?

Is there any law to men to get free from women who often threaten to leave martimonial home and ask for seprate home or constantly leave martimonial home for trival matters and live without proper comunication?


As of now i have clearly came to know that court will take long time to slove a problem and this will end a mans ability to have new life or hope to live better too. i dont feel law is been respected by people. every one are behind law just for personal profits rather than for justice and this senario has given lots of trouble to inocent people than real convicts.


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 January 2014

Most of the men I have come into contact with always bring up the fact that behind every good man there is a woman or women.Before pointing out with our Index finger to  other faults, let us examine three other fingeers showing at us.


Now Sir. Ramachary will here explain what are those bad traits in men that he know and who gave him the right to brand a section of people. Most welcome sir, please do your bit.

1 Like

Abhiram M (Engineer)     24 January 2014

hi Ramachari sir,

To save every good woman there is one good man is there like army.First remember this instead os using common old silly indian words.

Days are changed a lot in INDIA.Women are not that much innocent infact they become too danger and devils in society.

At the same there are very good women also there.Thats why our society is running.

For every man ,there is sister mother etc, In the same way for every woman alos there is brother father etc.

Don't give unnecessary priority to gender atleast in this decade.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 January 2014

there is NO alternative.

get a divorce decree first.

I need guidance now. (Harassed by Wife and her family)     24 January 2014

Hi Ramachari sir i dint get answer for my qustion. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register