Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     07 November 2012

What if wife want return back

Dear All,

One year back my wife filled 498a&maintanence case on me.

Her interim maintenance was rejected and cross examination was completed in final maintenance case.

Till now she was not proved any allegation but suddenly yesterday cross-examination she was said that “she will return back if we accept her”

we were confused.

Will  judge will decide maintenance based on  her latest statement.

Learning

8 Replies

yogesh (will tell you later)     07 November 2012

I cannot say personally But experience says once lion become man eater its diificult for them for other scavangers..During long lengthy process, one must have awre of some faults which can be corrected subsequently.Generally the allegation cannot pin down the individual to pin down for jail unless it has substantaiated with evidences..May be one is looking for the same for its rectification

You yourself is mature to take decisions but with caution

David Baker (advocate)     08 November 2012

Before you decide on accepting your wife back after having undergone a harrowing experience, you would have to consider the following:

1. What prompted your wife to file a 498a against you? This section is applicable if you/your family has been cruel to her and demanded dowry.

2. Did you try to reconcile with her during the interim perid. Were elders of both your and her family interested in reaching an amicable solution. 

3. Do you have children?

The list could grow, but what is important, is the fact that you love your wife, you are willing to forgive her for the wrongs committed by her. She too realizes her mistake and desperately seeks a reconciliation.

More often than not the family plays an important role in according wrong advice, assisted by some relatives and friends so as to ensure that the husband eventually would come around and things would run smoothly thereafter.

Its always good for the husband and wife to forgive one another and start afresh. But before you do this, both of you must forgive one another, forget the past and look to the future. Let not your family members influence you or your wife. 

Successfully fighting with 498 (MANAGER)     08 November 2012

She was filled 498a on 10 of my family members.

Charge sheet filled against only 3 numbers.

During meditation she was against for reconciliation.

Her maintenance petition about to reject.

So, She was playing such tricks.

Can maintenance awarded based on her statement.

Now I am against for reconciliation.

stanley (Freedom)     08 November 2012

As you have alreaddy made up your mind against reconcilation so be it . Once the trust is broken its difficult .Judge would decide maintanence provided she has no earning capacity or is not qualified .

Never Give Up (Fighter)     08 November 2012

It seems your case has progressed very fast in one year..

rajiv_lodha (zz)     08 November 2012

Maint case wont be influenced by her last statement.

She is probably ready to come back coz she has exhausted her ammunition+she can see her future life a hell.

Do not ever let this type of girl back into ur life................my 2 cents

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     14 November 2012

generally one year period is also given for reconciliation , so be it and if she has expressed her desire to reunite, i think you could afford her the opportunity to do so. be gracious enough and imagine the amount of mental load she had to carry and download by saying and expressing her desire to come back if you accept her. by this, you as it  is has got an upper hand. her ego would have taken a beating while making such a statement. i would personally advise you that if there is no personal egos involved, no instances of personal insult and humiliations, routine bickerings in a family life keep surfacing and one does not have to get deterred by these . accept her graciously and forget the past and look for future. ' savere ka bhoola agar sham ko ghar agaya to wo bhoola nahin kahlata '.

Heartbroken (T)     15 November 2012

Originally posted by : rajiv_lodha

Maint case wont be influenced by her last statement.

She is probably ready to come back coz she has exhausted her ammunition+she can see her future life a hell.

Do not ever let this type of girl back into ur life................my 2 cents

I second it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register