LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

God is Great (Executive)     29 February 2012

What if someone does not pay the interim maintenance ordered

Hi all,

Can anyone say what are the consequences if someone does not agree and abide by the family courts order for interim maintenance and what stand can be taken to save ourself??


 2 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     29 February 2012

if you think family court did injustice to you, apply to the higher court, either district court or high court as the case be.


but do not leave it as it is. it is penal offence

Damayanti (Unemployed)     01 March 2012

repeated query.


it is crpc 125 of matrimonial suit?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register