Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anjali jariwala   18 August 2021

What if satakhat agreement process done?

My hausband was invest in flat from last year and we gave token amount for further process, After that satakhat agreement is made with my husband's name, Also we gave cash amount (Difference between loan amount and final property value).

Now after one year, Seller refuse to sell his flat, he is ready to give money back as our dastavej process remains because middle party didn't give money to previous flat owner(Currently, in dastavej is having name of previous owner, and middle party have to give some amount of money to him, so he told us that if i receive money from middle party, i'll allow you to make dastavej on your name and helps to give document for loan procedure). Bank also told us that once you receive dastavej then we can pass loan for your property.

Now in this case, what can i do?
and if we ready to get money back, can we claim for extra money as interest amount?

Reply me on: anjalijariwala15@gmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 August 2021

Hello,

You have to take legal notice asking the seller to give necessary documents for a bank loan. Otherwise, you can proceed to file a case for recovery of your money along with interest. 

anjali jariwala   28 August 2021

How much (In terms of percentage) i can ask as an interest?
As of now, we told them that we are not going to give this property to anyOne, You have to clear things and make procedure for dastavej.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register