Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

What if husband ran away after beating wife & her family??

Page no : 2

rajiv_lodha (zz)     01 June 2012

498a has become a fashion......................if they have beaten u u charge them with 323-325, 307, 313 etc whichever is applicable legally depending on MLR etc, it seems u r making a CAFETERIA CHOICE TO NAIL THEM NICELY

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     01 June 2012

@Manish

third person is not belong to husband side, he may be her side relative.

or may be now he has changed the party...

rajiv_lodha (zz)     01 June 2012

Seems that BAAP-BETA fell into a HONEY-TRAP laid by these ablaa-naaris.

Most of the innocent persons fall into the trap if they do not take precautions b4 visiting the devils-den when called for RECONCILIATION!

Tejal (house wife)     01 June 2012

@ all

WE all had a medical checkup at the gov. hospital . refered by police Third person is also ran away & he is also a "wanted "  like my husband . i still dont know who was he.....My FIL is saying he is a friend of my husband but i never seen him during our married life.

I got a copy of an FIR from the police station . the sections are charged 498 a,323, 294b,114, 3,7......

Acording to police no one has taken a bail yet or not arrested .. Are these sections are non-bailable ? Dont they need to get a bail ?

(Guest)

Was they having any pistol/cycle chain/hockey stick by which they beat?

Because coming empty hand to beat some one is not good it will not harm much.

That old person(father of husband) was a fool who came to beat his DIL (who knows son came or not )

I think just father came.

Tejal (house wife)     01 June 2012

& yes we all ladies were alone in our house . but y u all forget neighbours are the first relative . & not any neighbour will be seated at this situations .. ... You will also help your neighbour at that time u all will forget the gender ....

My husband & the third person is not caught yet... does it consider as they are also feeling themselves as a criminal thats y they are not getting surrender???

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     01 June 2012

If police has lodged FIR with 498a then why police did not arrest accused no.2 & issue NBW against accused no.1? its a news for NCW.

**Victim** (job)     02 June 2012

@ Tajobsindia,

I tried a lot to wake lots of womens and explained them how lawyers trick them using 498 (a) and when there is no outcome they are the ones who suffer but it seems now i myself have to visit Delhi and sort this out.........
........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwzkmYcJFYs

(Guest)

tejal .... how are u feeling after your pitaai ...please share ......lolz 

1 Like

(Guest)

I am proud of your husband :-)

1 Like

(Guest)

fresh flesh among wolves.!

(Guest)

lady  wolves ......??

1 Like

(Guest)

Nice story...:)

Deep Narayan (learning)     05 June 2012

I also agree with HK jain.:D

(Guest)

tejal .....is baar to siraf pitai hui hai next time pata nahi kya hoga tere saath ....bach key rahio !! 

kyonki karma always complete its cycle :)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register