Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhinav (Freelancer)     18 June 2014

What happens with the property if their tenant is missing?

Hello everyone,

I need help, we have a business of hotel. 

My father is tenant in that building where we run hotel business, but since 2011 my father is missing. Landlord of  this building has won the case from DJ court and has filed for execution. We have filed restoration on behalf of our father but court says we are not entitle to represent this case.

Can you please suggest me if landlord gets favour from execution court, would he be liable to get the possession of the building, if my father is still missing? Also, how can we entitle to represent this case?

I am just confused, how can court handover the possession to landlord if tenant is missing. Court should wait for 7 years or they should give us entitle to fight the case on behalf of our father.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

sundar sastri jain (proprietor)     19 June 2014

1st let me know,R u paying rent regularly? 2.are there any clashes between your tenant and you or with your father?

1st let me know,R u paying rent regularly? 2.are there any clashes between your tenant and you or with your father?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register