Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar B Kumar (service)     01 December 2016

What happan if mediation fail

Hello all,

My wife filled a fake dowry case 498A. 323,506,354, 3/4 dowry act in kanpur in year july 2015. i got married in year feb 2014. after the fir my matter sent to mediation in Kanpur court. after In settelment she demand the she will be live with me in seprate house apart from my parents in rented house. so i rented a house In ghaziabad. and enjoying my life. but again there was huge interfrance of her parents in our life. she did what her parents speak. as i lived with her seperately she did not take case back. always threatning me agin for fake case. one day her brother came @ my house and demanding money 25 lakh for divorce other wise ready for fake case. one day she run away with valuable items , like jewleary, car, cloths and cash. and again she filled a case . after some time i got the summon from kanpur court. my lawyer told to me no need to come here. after some time NBW issued angainst me and my family. then i approched to High court and high court ordered stay on the lower court and submit 25000 rs to mediation center in allahabad. so i want to know what will happan in mediation. if mediation fail then again old case will open or stay remove. please guide me. as i know that they are not ready for settelment. they all are saying that ki sab ko jail bhez denge. so i am worried. i an unable to concentrate on my carrier. they all sent a letter in my office. now yesterday i got the maintance 125 notice from the kanpur court. what will be the end result of this type of case. as they are not ready for settelment.

Thanks

Learning

7 Replies

Rajiv kumar (abc)     01 December 2016

Surprisingly so many things happen in very short time. Difficult to understand the story itself. why mediation center ask to submit 25000 rs. for what you approched high court ? what kind of stay given by high court? 

kumar B Kumar (service)     01 December 2016

sir i approched to high court because FIR was registered and fake charge sheet submitted by police & NBW was issued by kanpur court. i and my family never visit court and police. high court ordered submitt 25000 rs and 90 % of this money will be given to other party. stay on lower court order on NBW . i am also unable to under stand the law. its all for the women . my lawyer told to me that if you  appear in front of court u have to apply for bail  all family u need 8 people as a garunter. in kanpur . It is very defficult for me to arrange 8 people.

Attached File : 316005 20161201165405 896742323 a482 a 30979 2016 1.pdf downloaded: 120 times

(Guest)
Originally posted by : kumar B Kumar
Hello all,

My wife filled a fake dowry case 498A. 323,506,354, 3/4 dowry act in kanpur in year july 2015. i got married in year feb 2014. after the fir my matter sent to mediation in Kanpur court. after In settelment she demand the she will be live with me in seprate house apart from my parents in rented house. so i rented a house In ghaziabad. and enjoying my life. but again there was huge interfrance of her parents in our life. she did what her parents speak. as i lived with her seperately she did not take case back. always threatning me agin for fake case. one day her brother came @ my house and demanding money 25 lakh for divorce other wise ready for fake case. one day she run away with valuable items , like jewleary, car, cloths and cash. and again she filled a case . after some time i got the summon from kanpur court. my lawyer told to me no need to come here. after some time NBW issued angainst me and my family. then i approched to High court and high court ordered stay on the lower court and submit 25000 rs to mediation center in allahabad. so i want to know what will happan in mediation. if mediation fail then again old case will open or stay remove. please guide me. as i know that they are not ready for settelment. they all are saying that ki sab ko jail bhez denge. so i am worried. i an unable to concentrate on my carrier. they all sent a letter in my office. now yesterday i got the maintance 125 notice from the kanpur court. what will be the end result of this type of case. as they are not ready for settelment.

Thanks

If you sure did not take a naya paisa from the girl or her side.  File counter 498a on them today.  Dont delay.  You can contact me if you need any guidance regarding filing counter 498a.

A walk alone (-)     01 December 2016

Brother dnt worry first apply bail for all family members. Once you get bail almost case you win. Your wife has file case she has to prove her allegations not you have to prove your innocence. As you say "they all are saying that ki sab ko jail bhez denge" do you record this? In future when they threats you should record them it can be used as evidence. You can hire a lawyer in your city and ask him to file cases on her and her family as much as he can at different places. As you say" one day she run away with valuable items , like jewleary, car, cloths and cash. " you can file case of stealing on her. Your mother and other female family member can file dv. File some case . let them roam court and waste their time and money. After some time when they fed up in roaming courts they will come for MCD on your terms and conditions.

Mukesh sharma (job )     01 December 2016

Hi Kumar if your medition faild so after you file for bail in court and file cae in court against your wife submit all proof in court 

so after investigation than you take time to collect all avidence and help good family lawyer in your case 

jaig   15 December 2016

I am not lawyer, but I am hearing this first time, Court can ask to deposit momey to mediation ? I would understand if the money were for bail security. But money to mediation ??? For what ?

The mediation itself is a completely voluntary proceeding, and court cannot force you at mediation. The judgement says: "it is contended that there is chance of reconciliation". Who contended it .. her lawyer ?

I think you need to assert very strongly on the point that mediation is not synonymous with reconciliation or saving the marriage. It also applies to negotiation for monetary settlement, which is the fact of the matter. and wife wants mediation not to save marriage but for extortion.

what kind of protection is it ? it's worse than arrest, because it is conditional upon that you will yield to her demands in mediation. Marital relation cannot be restored by holing the husband at gunpoint. DId you apply for anticipatory bail ?

I think at this point you know what she wants. And you should have decided whether you will yield or fight, if you fight you should decline mediation after attending 1 or 2 dates.

whatnot   15 December 2016

Check this link

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Man-acquitted-of-false-dowry-case-court-orders-fir-against-145114.asp

Newspaper article of above case

https://www.starofmysore.com/main.asp?type=news

Reachout these lawyers by google search and see if you reach tem and get a copy of the court order passed in lower court in Mysore.

With that submit petition to rule case a fake one.

I think court, lawyer are in hands in your case. You need a better lawyer.

Take a deep breath and fight .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register