LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What futher necessary and right steps will b possible

On 24th November 2012 i had my first hearing of the fake case of Dowry Blame anr fake blame on making pressure on my love to marry me.... on first hearing except the lawer noone was present from their side.. my in laws had captured my wife in their house ny saying "agar tu vibhor ke saath gayi to hum ya to usse maar denge ya khud zeher kha lenge" . On first hearing in front of the court and the Magistrate me and my entire family proudly said that "We never demanded and dont want anykind of Dowry, just want my Wife only and assure that despite of such fake and shameless allegations from their side we want to take her to her maritial house and she will get the same respect and love which is the right of  a wife and daughter in law.. and for the fake blame of making pressure on girl (if she dosent marry me then i will shoot her dad, kidnaped her brother,) i had submitted the messages (Mujhe aapse shaadi karni hai, mera mere ghar mein mann nahi lagta mujhe yhaan se le jaiye, mai apne sasural chal kar apni responsibilities nibhana chahti hu etc etc) which i received from girl's mobile before her parents filed a fake and wrong case.. these messages clearly shows that girl herself wants to marry me and live with me.... are these messages helpful to prove that i had not made anykind of pressure on her ???? My In laws are doing all these fake cases because of the Casteism because they are Pandit and we are Baniya thats why they are not accepting our marriage and making pressure on my wife and filed the fake case of Dowry againsr me and my family.. But we never demanded anything and i never made a pressure on girl to marry me. will those messages b helpful and as my entire family already said to Magistrste that we dont need anything except  aur daughter n law is it enough to prove that all the blames on us are fake and wrong???????? kindly tell me what else i can do to fight against this fake case....

Learning

6 Replies

Self service (None)     28 November 2012

It is not clear from your message if you are already married or not.

Her messages will help you but rest depends on what girl says in court.

It is not clear under which section case registered if 498A did you got arrested?

What ever the case Court and judge follow process, hire good lawyer and leave girl as such relations don't turn positive if parents are on wrong side.. Sooner or later girl will turn against you.

Samuel (CEO)     28 November 2012

Confusing:

1. Who allegated  the case? Wife parents?

2. Marriage already happend? If no, how can you invite to matrimonial home.

3. Whatever you have spoken in front of magistrate is enough and its ideal.

+ If you dont want that troubled family and troubled wife, get rid of it stay away after all marrige is not consuminated nor happened.

+ please be clear on what exactly your questions are..

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     29 November 2012

Marriage has not taken place.. dowry blame must be under s.3 and 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act.....I do not understand if their blame is false, then there msut be some other reason....dont for such marriage,,,,forget it...asnd no one can force the girl side to marrry you despite scuh dowry allegations....

i do not understand why are you upto this marriage when according to you they have levelled against you false allegations of dowry

anamika_vichare@rediffmail.com

1 Like

(Guest)

Anamika g who told you that Marriage had not taken place????????? We both got Married on 30th May 2012 from Arya Samaj Mandir. I also has Marriage certificate also and i also registered our marriage  in the Court.. but girls parents pressurising her by saying "agar tu vibhor ke saath gayi to hum ya to usse maar denge ya khud zeher kha lenge".. and by making such kinds of pressure they had file a fake case of Dowry and married under pressure.... i has all the messages which shows that girl herself wants to marry me and wants to come in her Matrimonial house,those messages clearly shows i never made any pressure on her... i has around 175 messages of girl expressing her Love to me and her willingness to come to her matrimonial house... and i had not said i want to force the girl i said that despite of such fake and shameless allegations i want to take her to her Matrimonial house and live with me like a wife coz we both are married now. my in laws are making mental and Emotional pressure on the girl and infact i had one message of my sisterin law which says " Isse le jao nahi to ye mar denge" What this message shows can anyone tell me...

Self service (None)     29 November 2012

Vibhor,

Take your sister in law message and file police complaint to threat to your wife's life. with copy of marriage certificate.

File complaint to senior police officer. Wait for 1 - 2 day and then move to court and file private complaint.

You can directly file complant and request court to present your wife in court.

Contact good lawyer...

Self service (None)     29 November 2012

Based on 175 messages you can file complaint of forceful abduction and threat to life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register