Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramcharan (CEO)     03 March 2010

What case to put

Hello Pros

an hour ago some of my enemies Beated my brothers they were like 5-6 people.  however we managed to go to police station i am confused what case can we register against them . there were severe injuries and they also harrashed  and told they will kill  . what case can we register and give them the maximum punishment.

Learning

5 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     03 March 2010

IPC 506 OR IPC 307 ATTEMPTED MURDER ETC., ANY HOW POLICE WILL TAKE CARE AS PER UR COMPLAINT.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 March 2010

I agree with Reddy

Daksh (Student)     04 March 2010

Mr.Ramcharan,

Make the complaint exhaustive and narrative so that while investigating the police has to take statement of most of the material witnesses and make sure that Medico Legal Certificate if any should also get clubbed during investigation and lastly make a request for arranging security to avert any such attack in future. The crux is that at the time of trial the prosecution should be able to show to the court the chain of events linking the accused to the case.

All the very best.   God bless

Daksh

baljeet singh (head of the department)     10 March 2010

i have knowledge and experience in medico legal cases can someone suggest me how to make medico legal a full time career and how to get cases

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     10 March 2010

Dear Mr Singh,

With your Medico-legal knowledge you can concentrate on taking consumer cases of negligence against Doctors and nursing homes. On the other hand you can pursue a Post graduate Diploma in Forensic Science and as a trial court Advocate you can effectively cross examine Doctors and experts on medical evidence. The field is vast. Best of Luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register