Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tennarasan R (NA)     27 December 2012

What case can i file

Hello sir,

i was playing on a money making poker site, i made few thousand rupees they did not respond to me from months, and later they said they were upgrading the website. i will digest even that, now from 2 months they are saying i will recieve my money on friday, mondays, too many fridays and mondays gone by, they have not put my money, now interesting part ,before last week they said they deposited the money on thursday, and will reach me in 3 days, and i waited for 10 days, now also money did not reach me,

i am really frustrated with them, they cheated me so many times, they are supposed to pay me in 10 days from the withdrawals is made, and today they say(thursday)  i will get my money on friday or monday, i want to take legal action against them, they take 30% commission of our money in each and every game.

can someone tell me on what accounts i can file a case against them?

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     27 December 2012

dear friend this is nothing but cheating and fraud commited online.

you can file case against the said company for cheating and fraud.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

tennarasan R (NA)     27 December 2012

Thanks, sir,

but i need a few answers to following questions befor deciding whether or not to run the case !

what all evidences do i need to give u?

how much i have to spend to run the case?, since my money is only 3500 rs, and i am really poor, and i dont want to spend much money running the case, and duration of the case will be what?, what all will i get in return, can i claim more money for cheating ,frustrating and torturing me, for these long?

thanks again

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     27 December 2012

for cheating and fraud you need to file a criminal complaint in this only prosecution will take place and for recovery you need to file a recovery suit i.e. civil suit.

the costs would be around 30000/- atleast for civil case for recovery. you can ask the court for compensation, reimbursement of legal costs. But finally the ourt will decide what compensation should be given to you. The case normally run for 2-3 years atleast.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

ABHISHEK KUMAR VATSA (Freelancer)     31 December 2012

hi tennarasan r.

You can  also try for consumer forum if site is well published.You can call them and tell them that you r going to lodge a complain in a consumer forum may be it will help in faster and much cheaper recovery of your money .For further query

abhi(dot)kumar9law@gmail(dot)com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register